MXit Support MailBox MXitSupport at mxit.com
Mon Oct 26 12:39:11 EDT 2009

Good Afternoon,

Do you use other IM's besides MXit in Pidgin? If you have the same group name in another IM those contacts will fall in the same group. If you are not logged in with that IM the contacts will be counted in the group, but you will not be able to see those contacts until you login with the other IM as well.

Regards,
MXit_Team

Interactive Support: 086 100 MXit (6948) | Fax: 2721 883 8123