Bug

nmorrical at samhealth.org nmorrical at samhealth.org
Wed Sep 9 18:09:11 EDT 2009

I recently installed your newest release and now my registry for HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall is hosed!  I'm unable to remove or change any programs in Add/Remove Programs except for Pidgin since it's the only remaining registry entry.  The release was Pidgin 2.6.2.  Let me know if you have a resolution and no I didn't back up my registry before upgrading.

Thanks,

Nate

message.