Problems with pidgin

Louise Schofield princesschickenbelly at msn.com
Thu Sep 3 16:40:34 EDT 2009

I installed pidgin this afternoon and have been trouble since. There seems to be a number of problems mostly minor but one quite major. The minor issues are that the even though the spell check option is ticked none of the text is checked for spelling and that when I change the font of my text it takes hours for the change to occur. The major issue is that one of my contacts who is blocked is continualy being unblocked through no action of mine. A moment ago I logged out of the service and when I logged back in I had to re-block the contact again after having to re-block it only moments before when he began to talk to me.

The minor issues I can live with but the blocking tool is there to stop individuals who harass others and being scared that every couple of hours he may be unblocked and able to harass me again is not ideal.

I hope that these issues can be fixed.

Thank you

Louise Schofield