Aide

David Woolley forums at david-woolley.me.uk
Sat Sep 5 06:51:00 EDT 2009

Ici on parle anglais!

Luda Cris wrote:

Subject: Help.

> Salut je suis un utilisateur du logiciel de messagerie instantanée
> PIDGIN mais alors je ne sais comment l’utiliser notamment sur :

Hi.  I'm a user of the Pidgin instant messaging software, but I don't
know how to use it, in particular:

[I'm confused about how a user can not know how to use it, maybe a
mistranslation.)

> -Comment ajouter mes contacts(toujours masqué)

How to add a contact (they are always hidden(?)).

> -Comment envoyer un message instantané

How to send an instant message.

> -Comment savoir si mes contactes yahoo son disponibles ou connectés

How to know whether my Yahoo contacts are ?????? or online.

> -Le programme se connecte et se déconnecte seul à tout moment en
> affichant ceci : « Connexion perdue avec le serveur : L'interlocuteur a
> fermé la connexion »

The program spontaneously(?) connects and disconnects, producing this
message:  Connection with server lost : the network/other party(?) has
closed the connection.

Spontaneous connection losses sounds like a proxy policy issue.
--
David Woolley