says incorrect password BUT

Jud Ruhl judr at citlink.net
Sun Sep 6 23:02:58 EDT 2009

What appears to be wrong is no Hostname in the certificate manager. I
had to do this once before when the cert expired, but I don't know what
needs to be in the Hostname or where to get the cert #.
This may have happened when I upgraded to Ubuntu 9.04 and changed hard
drives. I also have Open DNS, but Pidgin was working on my old setup
with Open DNS. I did not have to install from dependencies, as it was
already installed, but maybe needs to be configured. If so , how do I?
JR