Trouble logging into my XMPP account

Joseph Mays mays at win.net
Tue Sep 8 14:20:13 EDT 2009

> Upgrade to Pidgin 2.6.2, which should correct this issue on Windows.

We're still having the same problem we were before, I tried 2.6.2 and it
still has the same problems we were having after upgrading libpurple on
2.6.1. It fixed the hang on login, but we still have the server close the
connection immediately now. I'll try to get you the server log files you
requested, but the problem is probably not the server. We are running
jabberd version 2 on FreeBSD, and it's been fine through GAIM and every
previous version of pidgin. We never had a problem until 2.6.1.