ask for help

David Woolley forums at david-woolley.me.uk
Thu Sep 10 18:25:41 EDT 2009

hnhujun518 wrote:
> hello:
>      fuction static_proto_init() is nothing to do. where  the protocol
> list GList *protocol_plugins   is initialized

Although it is just possible that this is a well known problem, I think
it is most likely that I am not the only person who doesn't understand
your question.

Please explain what software you are using, which service you are trying
to use, what you have done, what happened and what you expected to happen.

You need to do this in English, however it may also help if you repeat
the information in simple Chinese.

Suiran ni de wenti keneng hen you ming, danshi wo juede keyi bangzhu ni
de ren dou kan bu dong ni de wenti.

Qing gaosu women ni shiyong shenme ruanjian, changshi yong shenme fuwu,
ni zuole shenme, jieguo shi shenme, he ni yao de jiequo shi shenme.

Suiran ni bixu yong yingwen danshi ruguo ni ye baoku jiandan de zhongwen
  (yong hznzi) jiu keneng bangzhu women kan dong ni de yisi.