pidgin

Daniel Atallah datallah at pidgin.im
Sun Sep 13 11:27:51 EDT 2009

2009/9/13 Lukáš Nogol <Lukky.11 at seznam.cz>:
> i have some questions about pidgin > IRC!
> 1st. How can i set a ranks / statuses at it ? i mean op halfop voice etc

"/help" will show you the list of /commands available - those are what
you would use to do that.

> 2nd. Why sometimes, if i join a channel, there doesnt show up the ranks ? (stars or voice character) ? Simple, there is a list of peoples at the channel, but not the ranks. I just rejoin the channels where this happends, and all is alright.

That sounds like a bug, I don't remember any other reports of it.

Please follow the instructions at
http://d.pidgin.im/wiki/TipsForBugReports to file a ticket with a
debug log from when this occurs - please also include detailed steps
that can be followed to recreate it, if possible.

-D