pidgin and gg server

(z)witek zwitek at gmail.com
Sat Sep 19 01:50:10 EDT 2009

Hi there,

Dear Pidgin support, I've instaled the newest version of Pidgin (windows
client). I have some problems with cofiguring polish gadu-gadu protocol. At
the start the program asked me what protocols I want to use. I picked
Gadu-Gadu from the list, entered my gadu-gdu account number and password.
There is also a TAB Advanced where I need to specify the Identification and
GG Server. Those fields were empty since the beginning and I believe this is
the main reason I can't use gadu-gadu protocol at the moment. Would you
please tell me what should I enter in those fields in order to connect to
Gad-gadu network (please find attached image)? Second question: I
succesfully added MSN protocal, yet the client has importet just few of my
MSN contacts from at least 20 of them. May you tell me why? I'll appreciate
your help!
Best regards
Witek
e-mail: zwitek at gmail.com