Friendly name is changing too rapidly

Eaglecott eaglecott at gmail.com
Wed Sep 30 11:11:52 EDT 2009

I found that more than me have this problem
Ticket nr: 9257 has reported the same problem, but
I can't find any solution.

It is extremely annoying.

I have tried to understand when it occurs, but no success so far.

I'm using Windows Vista Ultimate 64 and Pidgin 2.6.2 (latest?)

Even if you cannot solve the problem, can you at least try to detect
that the error message is already up and not send it a million times :-)
No human being can close all those messages.

I hope I'm using the right forum for this. I was searching the official page
for where to ask this type of questions and this was the closest i found.

sincerely,
Eaglecott