HELP!

Angela McCormick Angela.NFMAC at live.com
Fri Apr 2 11:44:51 EDT 2010

Hello,
    I am trying to set up pidgin on all the computers in our office and for some reason every time any of us try to log on we all get this error message:

Received unexpected response from http://api.oscar.aol.com/aim/startOSCARSession: useTLS=1 is not allowed for non secure requests.

Please help me figure out what the issue is so we can have our pidgins up and running. Pidgin would benefit our office greatly. We have several user names and they are as follows;
NFMACFRONTDESK
NFMACFRONTDESK2
HARMONYEXAM
STRENGTHEXAM
WISDOMEXAM
All the passwords are the same and are "password"
The usernames are through AIM. Thank you for your time.

THANK YOU,
ANGELA MCCORMICK, PATIENT CARE COORDINATOR
NARBERTH FAMILY MEDICINE & ACUPUNCTURE CENTER
ANGELA.NFMAC at LIVE.COM
WWW.NFMAC.ORG

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:  If you have received this email in error, please immediately notify the sender by e-mail at the address shown.  This e-mail transmission may contain confidential information.  This information is intended only for the use of the individual(s) or entity to whom it is intended even if addressed incorrectly.  Please delete it from your files if you are not the intended recipient.  Thank you for your compliance.