Pidgin keeps crashing.

Nelvin nspryspartan at gmail.com
Sat Apr 3 17:25:36 EDT 2010

Hello I using Pidgin 2.6.6 on Ubuntu 9.10, somehow when I chat with a
Jabber account either from gmail or now Facebook it seems that pidgin
crashes after I have windows open with those accounts.I trying to say is
that when I multi-chatting in the same window of the chat and someone from
a different protocol sends me a message the whole pidgin crashes, it happens
only when I using a jabber account then a i wanna switch between the
two different conversation I having.Meaning when a conversation opens and
then some other protocol chat joins in somehow it crashes.Also the AIM login
it crashes,no idea how to check the bug or whatever is cosing the problem?

P.S> also can you guys change the main sound theme of pidgin? just a thought
here.

Sincerly,
Big fan and user of pidgin.