AIM connection error after updating

Darren Moon iamthemoonman at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 5 03:28:02 EDT 2010

After updating from 2.5.8 to 2.6.6, at startup I get an error from AIM.  The error says "Received unexpected response from http://api.oscar.aol.com/aim/startOSCARSession:useTLS=1 is not allowed for non secure requests."  Any idea why it would be doing this and how I can go about fixing it?  I logged in on another computer using the older version (2.5.8) and it works fine.

~ Darren

 My Music:
http://www.myspace.com/lunarshred

The Band: