[libpurple] Privacy API questions.

Ethan Blanton elb at pidgin.im
Wed Apr 7 13:23:04 EDT 2010

Programmer In Training spake unto us the following wisdom:
> On 04/07/10 11:59, Stephen wrote:
> > Hello,
> >
> > I am relatively new in the realm of using libpurple, particularly in an
> > application that is not Pidgin nor Finch.  Recently I've been developing
> > some functionality to display blocked users in my own application, and
> > have been getting some peculiar results.  Thus far it smells like
> > there's a bug afoot in libpurple, but I figured I'd share these results
> > and ask a few questions before submitting a bug report.
> <snip>
>
> You'll want the developers list. This is the user support list. (:

Developers monitor this list, this is a fine place for development
questions.  We will probably redirect technical discussions to devel@
to keep such things out of the inboxes of people who don't understand
or care about them, but asking technical questions of support@ should
not be discouraged.

Ethan

determined to commit crimes.