Visability...

Gordon Stewart gordonisnz at gmail.com
Fri Apr 9 20:57:30 EDT 2010

On Sat, Apr 10, 2010 at 12:40 PM, Programmer In Training
<pit at joseph-a-nagy-jr.us> wrote:
> On 04/09/10 19:33, Gordon Stewart wrote:
> <snip>
>> (I do see a "permanently OFFline setting, so they can NEVER see me
>> online) - Can there be a permanently ONline setting / option ?
> <snip>
>
> Is that an option in the official client? I haven't used it in so long I
> haven't a clue.

I've just checked - i'm on Version 2.6.2  now  - I see on the website
there is a 2.6.6 (I may download that and see...)

But in my one now - if you right-click a person, you can go

presence settings >> appear  online
presence settings >> appear  permanently offline

the online one is only for the time you are on, - if you log out, it resets..

a "permanently online" option would be good..

(downloading latest pidgen now)

- yes, same things -

i'm on 2.6.6 now, & can see a permanently offline - but no permanently
online ability. - same as previous option..

& yes, you can forward to any official channels if you want...

Freecycle Auckland :-
http://www.freecycle.org/