License Agreement

Narcis Garcia - GiLUG informatica at actiu.net
Mon Apr 12 14:36:19 EDT 2010

Help menu -> About option:
"You may modify and redistribute the program under the terms of the GPL
(version 2 or later).  A copy of the GPL is contained in the 'COPYING'
file distributed with Pidgin.  Pidgin is copyrighted by its
contributors.  See the 'COPYRIGHT' file for the complete list of
contributors.  We provide no warranty for this program."

---
Something is wrong in this list' setup, because is needed to use the
"Answer to all" function to reply to Pidgin's mail list.

En/na Ethan Blanton ha escrit: