Spammer

Evan Platt evan at espphotography.com
Thu Apr 15 12:39:29 EDT 2010

I'm curious, did anyone else get the below spam also to their e-mail (ie
off list)? I also got a copy to a 'tagged' e-mail that I've only ever
given to one company, never used to send e-mail, etc. So basically, I've
only typed it twice ever - once to put it as an alias in my mail server,
and second to sign in when I made a purchase at a fairly reputable
place. Contact me off list if you also got a copy, and we can see if
perhaps you also signed up where I did. Don't want to go blasting their
name if I'm totally wrong...

Thanks.

Evan