Removing Pidgin profile

Joaquim joaquimjn at live.com
Fri Apr 16 11:23:27 EDT 2010

Hi guys, I had a problem while removing pidgin from my system (Windows 7 / 32bits) cause the profile saved with my email, password and all keeps alive. When I remove and install the Pidgin again it got all my profile already, email accounts, pictures and general settings.
How can I clean for real the pidgin files from my PC because the Add/Remove programs from Windows is not enough I think.
Just to make it clear, I don't wanna stop using the software, it's huge better than others but I would like to know where the hack it saves my personal infos on my computer.

Thank you

Joaquim Nascimento
Business Project Analyst
IBM Brazil