A connection error occurred to MXit. (read stage 0x02)

Richard Stephen Sloane emissary.of.pain at gmail.com
Sat Apr 17 14:59:49 EDT 2010

Hello all at pidgin .

 I am hoping you can help me as I have a very strange problem that happened
recently .

I have pidgin version 2.5.8 with mxit plugin 2.1.1 . until 2 weeks ago I was
having flawless chatting with pidgin using the msn and mxit gateways . I
stopped using the msn gateway and continued to use the mxit gateway . . 2
weeks ago I started getting an error stating that I could not log into mxit
. (A connection error occurred to MXit. (read stage 0x02)) . it logs me in
for a split second and then kicks me out . it will do this continuously then
after sometime ( a few hour or overnight ) it comes right only to do it
again .

Is there maybe some advice that you can give on how 2 troubleshoot this
problem ??

Thanking you in advance,

Richard Sloane.