missing messages

David Griffith david.griffith at oracle.com
Mon Apr 19 11:25:56 EDT 2010

How do I remove or re-file Buddies ?

When I reboot after making the change, they revert back to the original state.

--
HYPERLINK "http://www.oracle.com/" \nOracle
David Griffith | Director, UK Applications Alliances

ORACLE Corporation UK Ltd is a company incorporated in England & Wales | Company Reg. No. 1782505 | Reg. office: Oracle Parkway, Thames Valley Park, Reading RG6 1RA

HYPERLINK "http://www.oracle.com/commitment" \nGreen Oracle