ECCN Request for Pidgin

US_DellPlus_Export_Compliance at Dell.com US_DellPlus_Export_Compliance at Dell.com
Fri Apr 16 11:53:27 EDT 2010

Greetings,

My name is Arturo Moreno and I am with the Export Compliance team at Dell Inc.  We are providing custom factory integration to one of our customers and as part of their image they have your software Pidgin.  We need to confirm your product is compliant with US Export Administration Regulations and I need the ECCN (Export Control Classification Number) and License Exception, if applicable.  Please let me know if you can provide me with the information above.

Regards,
Arturo Moreno
Dell Inc.
Import/Export