where libpurple search for protocols?

Анатолий Стяпшин myiqnegative at gmail.com
Wed Apr 28 03:14:19 EDT 2010

Hello, can anyone help me? I have 2 protocols for pidgin and libpurple. When
I put "libmrim.so" and "libskype.so" to "/usr/lib/purple-2" pidgin can't see
new protocols (I restarted pidgin). It just dont recognize them. BUT! when I
put new protocols to "~/.purple/plugins" pidgin CAN see them and I can use
them. The main question is - where I should put new protocols so libpurple
can use them, when they are in "~/.purple/plugins" libpurple can't see them.
Can you help me - how to use new protocols in libpurple, where to put them?
thn.