Account *** not enabled, not connecting

Daniel Atallah datallah at pidgin.im
Mon Aug 9 10:37:26 EDT 2010

On Mon, Aug 9, 2010 at 09:26, glaslos <glaslos at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> thanks for the fast replay. Here you can find my code:
> http://dev.glastopf.org/repositories/entry/im-honeypot/branches/unstable/imhoneypot.py
> For the debug log, see attachment.

Unfortunately, I still can't give you a definitive answer.

I suspect that it is either a problem with your code of the python bindings.

Accounts are enabled within the context of a specific "UI" - the
python bindings you're using remove that from the external API and
attempt to manage that UI identifier transparently based on the
"ui_name" specified to the Purple() constructor.  If you're not
specifying a value for that (server_settings_list["name"] in your
code), I wouldn't be suprised to see problems.

Otherwise, you're going to have to get creative with gdb to figure out
what is going wrong.

-D