a couple of problems

Daniel Clem clem11388 at hotmail.com
Fri Aug 13 18:11:20 EDT 2010

I am running Pidgin on a Ubuntu 10.4  computer and I have 2 problems
 *Facebook account setup  *Email Sound Notification
   I know I've seen other people setup Facebook chat with pidgin so I know it's possible, but Facebook is not in the drop down menu when I try to set up a new account, so what do you I do? I would really like to have both MSN and Facebook integrated in one place.
and the Email Sound notification, I was using aMSN before and it did this by default and so does the windows MSN. I really miss this and would really want to have it if I am to continue using Pidgin. And if I can somehow make it connect with my Gmail account and notify me of emails there that would be awesome. I don't use any version of Google chat though so I don't know how that easy that would be.
I have grown tired of aMSN's ugly look and choppy UI and have never figured out how to get Evolution to work properly and also want to have only one program for everything, so I really want to make this work.
Thank you for any help you can give,   God bless,     Daniel