Pidgin-Libnotify (Windows Version)

Justin Ibrahim justinibrahim1 at gmail.com
Sat Aug 14 06:32:54 EDT 2010

Hello,

Please I'd like to know, is there a version of pidgin-libnotify pop up for
windows vista? I have searched all over for hours and cannot find it. All
links point me to the Linux version (.TAR.GZ) but unfortunately my Operating
System is Windows Vista 32 Bit. (SP2).

I have been battling with catching up with some of my online friends. Each
time a new buddy of mine comes online I hear a sound but because I have a
huge list, I cannot tell who just came online. I would like to know how I
can have pop up notifications (on the side just like that of yahoo
messenger) when any of my buddies come online/sign in. I wanted to use the
option of buddy pounces but I cannot for two reasons: The first being that
it disrupts the screen with a very large box, and secondly you have to set
the pounces one-by-one individually for each buddy which will take ages for
me to complete.

Please help me and thanks in anticipation of any swift response.

Kind regards,

Justin