Why does pidgin overlap new chat windows

V S Rawat vsrawat at gmail.com
Mon Aug 16 00:57:34 EDT 2010

I find that when I have a chat window already open, and some new chat
window opens (someone sends chat message), the new window is totally
overlapping the previous window.

Due to this, often I miss out that a new chat request has come. And
after some time, I notice a new window in bottom task bar, or it
flickers and so I notice, and then I have to readjust locations of
both the windows so that both are visible.

I have chooses not to use tabbed windows.

I think pidgin should cascade such windows, or must not 100% overlap them.

--
rawat