help regarding advanced protocol settings in purple account in libpurple

swagat mishra swagatmishra2007 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 29 21:51:13 EDT 2010

as a matter of fact i am working behind a firewall that restricts outgoing
connections on port 5222.
is there any function on the public api that can help me specify the below
settings,instead of hard coding them in the account struct?
i guess account->settings must be useful but i dont how to use it,its not
mentioned in the documentation in detail.
btw,the program works fine after making the changes you suggested,thank you
:)