Problems

Daniel Atallah datallah at pidgin.im
Thu Dec 2 10:11:11 EST 2010

On Thu, Dec 2, 2010 at 10:07, Randy Waldeck <whitleylepc at whitleygov.com> wrote:
> I am using windows XP version 2002

Please reply to the support list, not to me directly.

The error sounds very much like your version of Windows is identifying
itself as being an older version.

Do you have some sort of "compatibility mode" enabled to be able to
run some particular software?

This isn't an issue that has been reported before.

-D