Support assistance please

Richard Laager rlaager at wiktel.com
Fri Dec 3 14:44:47 EST 2010

On Fri, 2010-12-03 at 18:03 +0000, Coastal Vacations Official System
wrote:
> 1.-It would be very helpful if when a visitor is detected, instead of
> just showing the country, i.e. Mexico #6147, it may show the CITY
> too !

I don't think this has anything to do with Pidgin.

Please don't spam this list with non-Pidgin questions (like your massive
quoted email).

> 2. When I write the word "and" in Spanish which is "y",
> the autoediting
> feature in pidgin changes my word and substitute it with "why".

The text replacement plugin is designed with replacements for English.
Turn it off (Tools -> Plugins) or remove the "y" -> "why" replacement.

Richard