Takes long to load

Andrew Taylor art55 at drexel.edu
Sat Dec 4 19:33:34 EST 2010

Dear Whomever decides to help me. Thanks dude,

When I start pidgin, it opens itself up about an hour later. From the moment
that I click it though, it appears pidgin32.exe in the processes tab of the
task manager. I'm running Windows 7 64 bit. 3GB of ram. I've tried running
as an admin. It used to open immediately, but it isn't anymore. I tried
uninstalling and reinstalling. It still took an hour to open up. I've found
nothing that can force it to open faster. On a side-note. When it gets up
and running, is there a function that makes a little icon pop up in the
corner when buddies sign on/off or send me a message like aim does? Thanks
for responding.

Sincerely,

Andrew Taylor