Removing a status

Etan Reisner deryni at pidgin.im
Mon Dec 6 13:22:44 EST 2010

On Fri, Dec 03, 2010 at 03:33:41PM -0500, Roberta Stephen wrote:
> I have used text to describe something while I am away an now want to delete the message permanently.  When I looked at Pidgin FAQ’s it said to hover over the unwanted status and press delete.  This did not work.  Please tell me how to remove these unwanted statuses.

Where did you hover over the entry to do this? If you hover over the
status in the middle section of the buddy list status selector it should
work. It will not work in the tray icon menu and it will not work in the
Saved Status dialog (that dialog has a Delete button for this purpose).

What version of pidgin is this and on what sort of system?

    -Etan