Translat to sinhala

Kevin Stange kstange at pidgin.im
Wed Dec 8 02:32:44 EST 2010

On 12/06/2010 04:34 AM, NISHANTHA wrote:
> sorry do disturb you again.but i'm seeing some problem using sinhala
> unicode chars(iskole potha font) on windows7 on pidgin.while typeing
> and on the menus i can's see the letters bt the same symbol like a
> keybord key.please let me know how to fix it and tell me pidgin
> supports other sinhala fonts for translat.
> Madushan

This sounds like an issue with which fonts Pidgin recognizes for Sinhala
characters.  Please CC replies to the support at pidgin.im list so that
other members can help you out with further questions.

I recall there being a place to define font mappings for non-latin
character sets, but I don't remember the procedure.

Kevin