accepting "buddies"

Joseph Trubich jtrubich at redbox.com
Fri Dec 10 00:58:08 EST 2010

Hi Support,

I have a question for you.  I have two "buddies" that mysteriously showed up in my buddy group.  can you please explain how this may have happened?  i do not remember accepting them.  is there a default setting that automatically accepts new requests?  or is there a way i can see when they were accepted?  please help

Thank you

-Joe-

The information contained in this e-mail and any accompanying documents is intended solely for the person and/or entity to whom it is addressed (i.e. those identified in the "To" and "cc" box) and may contain confidential and/or legally privileged information. Unauthorized disclosure, dissemination, copying or other use of this communication, or any attachment, is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you have received this e-mail in error, please return the e-mail and attachments to the sender and delete the e-mail and attachments and any copy from your system. redbox thanks you for your cooperation.