Quick question

Paul Gross paulg at grossweather.com
Sun Dec 12 22:31:53 EST 2010

Hi there,

I had my NWSChat all set up both on my home and work computers, but then had
to get a new home computer.  I had to reinstall Pidgin on the new computer
and, already being familiar with the process, I think I did everything
right.  However, when I opened the Buddy List box and (tried to) enable my
account, it wouldn't enable.it says "not authorized."  This was particularly
critical this evening, as my NWS office phone lines went down during today's
winter storm, and NWSChat was my only way to communicate with them.

Any suggestions?

Many thanks,

Paul H. Gross, C.C.M.

Certified Consulting Meteorologist and,

WDIV-TV Meteorologist and Executive Producer of Weather

248-788-7745

248-788-2448 (fax)

248-568-3972 (cell)

paulg at GrossWeather.com