Query

Etan Reisner deryni at pidgin.im
Tue Dec 14 13:32:20 EST 2010

On Tue, Dec 14, 2010 at 06:25:25PM -0000, David Dukes wrote:
> Hi,
> On pidgin using the qq account it don't give me a choice to add emotions or send files but msn does, why this?
>
> yours sincerely
>
> David Dukes

Do you mean to add custom emoticons? Is that even something that the QQ
protocol/official clients support? As to file transfer either pidgin
doesn't believe your friend can receive the file or pidgin doesn't support
qq file transfers at all. Either of those is possible, I don't know what
our QQ ft support status is. Our QQ support is largely (basically
entirely) donated and the maintainers haven't been around in a while as
far as I know.

    -Etan