Pidgin file transfer

Ing. Mario Clep [MKE Solutions] marioclep at mikrotikexpert.com
Tue Dec 14 15:44:20 EST 2010

Hi to all...

I've been using pidgin for the last 3 years...
Reciently I had to format my laptop and installed Windows XP again, with the
last version of pidgin (2.7.7). From that moment, file transfers never
begin... Does this version have a bug or something like this, or maybe the
problem lies somewhere else?

Regards and thanks in advance

Ing. Mario Clep, CTO
MKE Solutions, Paraná 340, Río Cuarto, Córdoba, Argentina
Teléfonos: Argentina: +54 358 4210029, España: +34 924 469010, Colombia: +57
1 3819546