Pidgin automatically logs off when using full screen application

Sorin Lascu sorin.gears at gmail.com
Tue Dec 14 18:08:59 EST 2010

Hi,

I just found out about Pidgin and installed the client. I like it very
much but there is one very annoying problem. When I use a full screen
application (a game, an installer wizard, etc.) Pidgin logs off. If I
alt-tab out of the app, Pidgin logs back in. It's very annoying. Can
anyone help? I'm using Windows 7 x86, Pidgin 2.7.7 , plugins active :
MusicTracker, Skype, FullScreen Busy, Log Reader, Release Notification,
Windows Pidgin Options. Can anyone help?

Sorin