nickname and avatar problem

David Woolley forums at david-woolley.me.uk
Thu Dec 16 17:05:51 EST 2010

angelo desiante wrote:
> I use pidgin 2.7.7 on ubuntu 10.10.
> Till now I've noticed two main problem:
> 1- pidgin doesn't show mi nick and my avatar to my contacts;
> 2- I can't see the avatars of my contacts;
>
> Is it possible to fix these problems?

Not without a lot more information.  Do the services you are using even
support them?  Have they ever worked?  If they worked, what change did
you make before they stopped working?  If they've never worked, what did
you do to try to make them work? Are there any error messages that might
give a clue?

--
David Woolley