Help configuring for Microsoft Communicator

Jack Aronson jack.aronson at terrestar.com
Tue Dec 21 10:57:58 EST 2010

Please help.

I have been, without success, trying to get my Pidgin configured to
acknowledge Microsoft Communicator.

My environment:

            Operating System:      Microsoft Vista 64-biit (current)

            Install Directory:          C:\Program Files (x86)\Pidgin

            Pidgin Version:            2.7.8

            Communicator ver:      2005 Vers. 1.0.559

I don't want anyone to assume that I've done anything correctly so if I
could get the full instructions, I would be really grateful.  (the .msi
installation did not work because this is a 64-bit OS and Pidgin is not
installed in "Program Files".)

Cheers,
Jack Aronson, PMP
o:  (972) 535-3142