Locked out

Gary Ruxton gojomonkey at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 21 17:15:35 EST 2010

I am completely locked out of my account.  It says in the 'Buddy List' window:
"...disabled. Account locked: Too many failed login attempts.  Logging into the
Yahoo! website may fix this." I can't figure how I have the wrong password, or
username for that matter.. I have logged into e-mail for that password, but it
doesn't help. I have uninstalled the program and re-installed it. That didn't
help, it can detect it has been here before and I still have the problem.
How do I fix this?