Away on lock

Brian Morrison bdm at fenrir.org.uk
Wed Dec 29 04:57:49 EST 2010

On Wed, 29 Dec 2010 14:25:16 +0530
Kaushal Shriyan <kaushalshriyan at gmail.com> wrote:

> Can someone please suggest/guide me about my earlier post to this Mailing
> List ?

It sounds like you need to ask the plugin author how to check whether
the plugin is receiving the necessary signals or dbus messages and
whether it is correctly talking to Pidgin. If you can show that Pidgin
is receiving a message from the plugin but not acting on it then come
back here, present your evidence, and ask for the help of the devs.

--

Brian Morrison

                                                          Oscar Wilde