Gtalk login problem

Nick W nickw7coc at gmail.com
Fri Dec 31 11:30:47 EST 2010

Ok all, you're loosing me as you're talking about DNS and SRV and SOHO which
I have never been able to get my head round.
I've eventually found
http://www.google.com/support/talk/bin/answer.py?answer=24073&&hl=en_GB;topic=1415and
set it to that which doesn't help either.

I am giving up.
All I want really is a single app that allows me to use all the IMs in one
box so that I've not got all those different apps running at the same time
slowing my machine down...
I would like it to be that all I have to do is put my user name and password
in and it works.

Unfortunately Pidgin doesn't do that on Gtalk though it does on Yahoo and
MSN... I don't have other chats...