Should show more info when buddy rejects add requests

V S Rawat vsrawat at gmail.com
Fri Dec 31 22:23:34 EST 2010

I had sent an add request to someone, and he rejected it. Pidgin just
showed the first part of id of the buddy, and I have to search through
all my several accounts/ different protocols to find even the full id
and my account through which that add request was sent.

When buddy rejects our addition requests, it should at least show the
protocol (Yahoo, Gtalk, etc.) and even our own email id of the account
through which that request was sent. That will be helpful.

Thanks.
--
Rawat