Help Logging all conversation History

Michael Secord gizmokid2005 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 1 09:46:00 EST 2010

I will note; the History plugin might help your needs, it will display
the previous chat's history in the same window as the current chat, only
per user; also, the closest thing I can think of that will give you all
the history in the way you want it is the Transcript Viewer in Adium,
which is really similar to that of Pidgins, although a bit more robust.

Good luck with your search :)

-Michael