yahoo login error 1236

Dario Laverde dario at nycjava.net
Sat Feb 6 15:41:03 EST 2010

Thanks for the response John, It's happening in yahoo_auth16_stage1_cb
and apparently there's already a related ticket for this: Ticket
#10776

"Too many failed logins" actually gets you error 1213  (ticket #10286)

And logging into the website doesn't help at all, in fact this also
happens with newly created accounts.

-Dario