File Transfer is not working

Michael Schröder M.Schroeder at datawh.de
Mon Feb 8 04:40:49 EST 2010

Hi everyone,

I'm having trouble with the pidgin file transfer.

If I have the File-Transfer Default-Proxy activated,
I can't either send or receive files.

If I delete the File-Transfer Default-Proxy,
I can send File's, but receiving files is still not possible.

Further Description:
I accept the incoming File request from a contact.
Pidgin creates a plain File with the exact name.
The file is empty and has a size of 0 KB.
I tried this on different IM-Platforms, last on a self hosted Openfire XMPP Server.

I'm looking forward to your answers,
Michael

believed to be clean.