Enable pidgin account

Evan Platt evan at espphotography.com
Wed Feb 10 19:49:08 EST 2010

You don't have a "pidgin account", you have an account with a IM service
- ICQ, MSN, AIM, Yahoo, etc. Pidgin is the software you use to connect
to these services.

Are you getting Received unexpected response from
http://api.oscar.aol.com/aim/startOSCARSession ?

If so, go to Accounts, Manage Accounts, select account, Advanced,
uncheck Use clientLogin.

If not, what service and what is the error message you are getting?