Disabled Aim Account

Orson Hatch Orson.Hatch at teleperformance.com
Mon Feb 22 19:54:02 EST 2010

Thank you for the quick response, that did work this time

Orson “Tad” Hatch
AT&T Sales Manager
Teleperformance - Boise
Office: (208) 321-2081 ext 6010
cell: (208) 353-1586
Email: orson.hatch at teleperformance.com
Teleperformance values: Integrity - Respect - Professionalism - Innovation – Commitment

The information contained in this communication is privileged and confidential.  The content is intended only for the use of the individual or entity named above. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this communication in error, please notify me immediately by telephone or e-mail, and delete this message from your systems.
 Please consider the environmental impact of needlessly printing this e-mail.