Certifictae Prompt

Greg greg_roll at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 23 03:24:01 EST 2010

I agree. Its more for people who have a corp server which is internally
signed.

To give you more background the Palm Pre uses libpurple and they have a
custom wrapper around it.
Out of the box they supply Aim and Gtalk. On some configs they offer Yahoo.

I have added jabber, icq, live, group wise etc etc. Now people are
connecting to their internal corporate servers which do not have externally
signed certs.
At least in pigdin they have a prompt to say the PC doesn't trust the cert
and you can trust it if you want.