Certifictae Prompt

Greg greg_roll at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 24 03:31:08 EST 2010

OK yep I would have to agree. They are trusted but not in the store.

You are correct if they put them in the store then login is fine. Its an OK
process to copy these to the Pre form a working version of pidgin.

What I am trying to do though is emulate what pidgin does by asking you to
accept the cert and if you do it then puts it in the store.
If that could be done on the Pre it would be much easier.

The other issue is if the cert is not in the store the Pre kind of just
hangs because libpurple is trying to GUI prompt the user to accept or deny
the cert.